Well…..how excited am I!
This week I’ve booked tickets for a friend and I to go to the Handmade Fair in September. It’s taking place at the beautiful Hampton Court Palace, just outside London, and will be a long day full of crafty makes, shopping, laughing, creative inspiration, and general merriment.
I feel terribly self indulgent as we treated ourselves to VIP tickets… well if you are going to do it, do it in style I say!
Our VIP ticket entitles us to the following:
- Red carpet entrance to The Handmade Fair – check us out!
- VIP lounge access – cloakroom, shop & drop facilities, champagne
- Afternoon Tea and a craft make with Kirstie Allsop – I know she’s a bit like marmite – but I love her!
- Front row seating at a Super Theatre Session of our choosing – we have gone for the Mollie Makes creative mash up…
- A skill workshop of our choice – we have chosen Zeena Shah’s Lino Print Christmas Session.
- A grand make of our choice – this time we went for #worldpomination – this is a world record attempt at making the longest pompom string in the world, ever!
- Exclusive gift bag worth over £40….yes this is what did it for us!
There’s a shopping village (http://www.thehandmadefair.com/shopping-village-brands/), and additional workshops, and its basically going to be a top day!
I’m more excited about this than Christmas, and I LOVE Christmas!
Will report back in September with pics!